Thursday, December 11, 2008

Can You Say SLOW!?

Well...I had definitely thought I would be done by now but I greatly misjudged how long this whole process of making up 500 different combinations of ribbon along with all of the photos and cropping and labeling of the pictures would take. And that is not even adding the actual posting of each of these items...in other words, next year at this time I hope to be done! Just kidding...I better be done before then!

Truthfully, I have slowed down some on the diaper cakes mission. Between all of the holidays and the fact that each of the kiddos have gotten sick separately two times each in the last 2 1/2 months, I have had my hands full! I don't want to sound like I am making any excuses by any means, I am just letting you all know where the diaper cake stuff stands.

One thing is for certain...my family will always come first in this en devour and I must not forget that so, if my Grand Re Opening doesn't happen as quickly as I had hoped...there's always another day for it! Once I have a better idea of when I will be reopening I will let you all know! Until then, you can call me Mrs. Slow Poke!



Click here, to promote your business, website or blog for FREE.