Friday, September 5, 2008

I am movin' up in the world...okay the blogging world!

So I have FINALLY started a blog for the store! My goal for this blog is to keep you up to date on all the fantastic things that are going on at Dolce Baby Diaper Cakes as well as share different items and web stores that I think are SUPER!

Dolce Baby Diaper Cakes News:

I am right in the middle of adding two new collections to the site!! Originally the two collections were each just going to be 3 tiered diaper cakes but while I was on vacation all I could do was brain storm and I decided that one of the collections was not only going to have 140 three tier diaper cakes but that there should be more to it since that particular collection is all about options...I will explain more once the collections have been revealed! The Grand ReOpening is scheduled for September 17th and I am working like a mad woman to try and get all that I need done for the BIG day! I can't wait to share this new adventure with all of you! Have a WONDERFUL Day! ~ Mary Carole